
This is my friend, Ivan. He's a pug.
Everyone loves Ivan and Ivan loves everyone, but even his Dad will tell you that Ivan is a few fleas short of a circus.
I've spent quite a bit of time with him and yet I'll never figure out why he barks at airplanes. (or why Kim Carnes recorded a song about it.)
I kind of get the mailman thing -- although I find it a disagreeable habit -- but Ivan, airplanes can't hear you!
Ivan also has a rather unique talent that can't be fully described on a web page. Perhaps someday he'll let me videotape him in action and then I'll post it.
Let's just say he's very flexible.
Cheers, Ivan!
4 comments:
Will,
I loved the boy with the shock collar video. Who would put one on any animal. I think it's cruel, although the kid in the video deserved it.
Also, loved the flea circus. I choose several tricks and was impressed each time.
Kim Carnes....go figure.
Again, very fun and informative.
So glad you and Ivan are buds......He, like you, is adorable.
Will,
Your ability to uncover cool websites in your spare time amazes me! I loved the bubble wrap website, and I bet you were VERY excited when you stumbled upon that one...
Keep on writing! I love it.
Hey, What's the one flea short comment about?
Dad puts those drops on my back once a month, so I don't have any fleas at all!
Happy, happy, wag, wag
Post a Comment