Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Little Addiction

Wow -- what a weekend I had! Walkies! Walkies! Walkies!

And then I threw up. Seriously. I hate it when that happens.
A waste of a perfectly good breakfast.

Now I'm exhausted and ready to curl up, but I know there will be at least one disappointed reader if I don't come up with something.....



One of the great things about writing this blog is that I get mail!

I got a note from this cute little LA girl: Her name is Penny, but her friends call her "Miss Fuzz." She sent me her picture. Hmm. Whaddaya think she wants?

Fuzz, if I had a calendar, you'd be Miss May!



I love mail of any sort, but I especially like FedEx packages because they often contain the one thing that will set my tail to furious waggin' -- BUBBLE WRAP!

I just adore bubble wrap. I like to tear it apart and pop the bubbles, but then as my friend Scott says, "Who doesn't?"

Yes, bubble wrap popping is a compulsion I share with many two-leggeds. And like many small children, I have no shame about my bubble-popping habit; but I know you grown-up types like to hide in the closet and get busy. Well, guess what?
WE CAN HEAR YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right about Miss. May...what a cutie.

LOVED the Bubble Wrap, thanks for letting me play...

You are so much fun.