Sunday, June 17, 2007

Hello! I must be going!

Sorry I've been so distant. It's not you, it's me. I had some technical problems but finally got things straightened out -- and now, boy howdy, have we got stuff to catch up on:

I'm not much for linear thinking -- so I apologize if this is all over the map, but I'm gonna start with..... Jake!

My buddies Steve and Janet left a few weeks ago -- and it was very sad for me. I don't know when Janet will ever take my picture again and I miss Steve sitting in my chair with me. This is me and Steve right after he told me he was leaving. See? I'm in shock.

But here's the good news: Jake! Welcome home Jake! This little guy braved a cross-country trip to get to his new home with Steve and Janet. He looks like he's suffering from desynchronosis -- and why is Steve trying to stuff Jake in that shoe?


Good times, Jake, good times.

No comments: